CBD Guacamole Recipe
Don’t make just any guacamole recipe, make this CBD-infused guacamole recipe. Pair this recipe with our CBD salsa recipe for a double treat! (https://purwell.com/cbd-pico-de-gallo/)
It’ll sure to be a hit at your next event, tailgate, or anything. To learn more about the benefits of CBD check out blog post here: https://purwell.com/what-is-cbd/
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice (more if needed)
- 1 large plum or Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño or Serrano pepper, with seeds and membrane removed (leave the membrane and seeds if you prefer lots of heat)
- CBD oil in desired strength (60mg for 10mg preserving)
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Scoop out flesh and add to bowl.
- Add lime juice. Mash with fork until creamy but still chunky.
- On cutting board, crush garlic clove with salt to make a paste and chop.
- Mix in CBD, incorporating evenly.
- Add tomato, cilantro, garlic/salt and diced peppers.
- Adjust to taste with additional salt, peppers and/or lime juice.
- Serve immediately or lay plastic wrap directly on guacamole and refrigerate up to one day.