How to Make a CBD Matcha Latte at Home
- 1 Teaspoon of Matcha Powder
- 6-8oz Milk of Choice
- About 2 Tablespoons of Hot Water
- 1 Dropper of CBD Oil
If you’re a matcha lover you’ll love this delicious CBD Matcha Recipe.
You may already know that this delicious green powder (matcha) is packed with health benefits.
Unlike coffee, matcha releases caffeine over the course of six to eight hours for a more balanced energy boost. When you drink matcha, you’re consuming the whole tea leaf, which means you’re getting more nutrients and antioxidants than you would by steeping green tea leaves.
Matcha may also promote healthy liver function, heart health, brain function, and boost metabolism.
Now you may think what’s the benefits of adding CBD?
CBD is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant, Cannabis sativa. It’s non-psychoactive, is known to be a pain reliever and has even been used to treat mental illnesses such as anxiety and depression, as well as neurological disorders such as epilepsy.
Adding CBD to your morning matcha can help benefit from the energy high while keeping a clear, relaxed mind — the perfect combination.
1. Whisk a teaspoon of matcha powder in a bowl or mug with a splash of hot water. Whisk until frothy and all the matcha powder is dissolved.
2. Add the CBD oil and whisk it in.
3. Meanwhile, heat and froth your milk of choice. If you don’t have a milk frother, you can heat your milk then shake it inside a mason jar for 30-60 seconds until it’s foamy.
4. If needed, transfer matcha to a mug.
5. Pour milk over matcha. Stir and enjoy!