Now Offering Medical Marijuana Appointments in Boynton Beach, Florida.
At PurWell, we believe in the medical and therapeutic effects of all things cannabis, whether it comes from Hemp or Marijuana.
That’s why we are excited to announce our recent partnering with Dr. Paul Kotturan in order to help the wonderful citizens of Florida acquire their medical marijuana cards.
If you live in South Florida, stop by PurWell on a Friday and get approved for your medical card.
How to Get Your MMJ Card in Florida
When prescription medicines or Over the Counter (OTC) products fall short in addressing symptoms of various conditions, Dr. Paul Kotturan (Dr. Paul) and Josh Hoffman share a passion for educating patients about natural options that may improve the quality of their lives more effectively.
Ready for Your Medical Marijuana Evaluation?
Qualifying Medical Conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to the others listed.
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition.
Book an appointment with Dr. Paul, or call Josh to schedule an appointment at (561) 770-4055.
Please arrive a few minutes early to the appointment so you can complete the patient in-take form and review and sign the State’s medical cannabis Consent form.
Bring any relevant and recent (within the last 2 years) medical documents or tests you may have received from your PCP or specialist, and it is always beneficial to bring a list of any medications that you may be taking for a symptom.
Have your consultation with Dr. Paul.
This usually takes about 15 minutes.
After your consultation with Dr. Paul, you will sit with Josh, who will help you submit your Florida Medical Marijuana application to the State of Florida.
This takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
Upon approval, (usually within 24-48 hours), you will receive an email containing an electric copy of your MMJ card.
You will also receive a hard copy of your card in the mail anywhere from 5-10 business days.